Kamloops Harley-Davidson is currently hiring for the positions below. If you feel that you would be an asset to the Kamloops Harley-Davidson team please contact Pete Murie @ 1-800-665-3121 or e-mail email@example.com
- Job Title: Service Technician
- Department: Service Department
- Supervisor: Service Manager
Key Result Areas:
- Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Service department operations
- Customer service
- Service Department Operations
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve the "fficiency"skill.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer / Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Notify Service Writer / Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing and necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Customer Service
- Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
- Keep customers' vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped off.
Must have Class 5 and 6 licenses and good drivers record.
Wage based on experience. Start date: Once the right candidate is found.
Contact Pete Murie at 250-828-0622 firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in with Cover Letter & Resume.